For Your Convenience

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Homemaking Blog Ideas

It is 11:40 PM and I really do have things I should be doing more than blogging. That being said, I skipped yesterday so I could play with my 11 year old cousin who is displaced from the High Park Fire here in Colorado and I will most likely not have time to blog tomorrow, so today is a must. I am getting ready to go to the lake for 4 days of summer fun. I recently learned of a company called Azure who sells bulk organic foods and I got the million page catalog in the mail today, really I have had college text books smaller than this! Despite its intimidating size I am very excited to look at the offerings so I am taking it with me in place of my normal book. I also have some ideas for this starter blog that I need to mull over while I am away.

Anyone who knows me knows that If you give me the chance I will talk your ear off. I started this blog with the intent of doing just that, of sharing my daily life with anyone who would stop long enough to read about it.  Truth be told, even I know that the play by play of my life would bore most people to tears. Combine that knowledge with my deep rooted desire to teach and I have a mission. My mission is to share my life with the world in a way that entertains, inspires, and benefits the readers (and me).

There is very little I love more than seeing that someone read my blog posts, but I would like to see your thoughts and comments too. As I redesign my blogging intentions it would be especially helpful to learn a little bit about my audience and what you would like to see here. I am considering broaching the topics of recipes, DIY projects, homemaking, and perhaps a book of the month topic. Please comment on what topics, questions, or any general tips of what you would like to see me address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest. If you have a similar blog or article, please provide a link with your comment, I will make sure to stop by.