For Your Convenience

Monday, July 9, 2012

How To Organize The Pantry

Okay so I have more on this project over in the organizing page of my blog, but it's taking so long I decided to make my post in it's incomplete stage and update it later (hopefully today). To keep me motivated this is the plan.

                                                    My current pantry(before photo):


                                                     What I think my pantry would look like in a perfect                                                                                    
                                                        world (P.S., in a perfect world, this is NOT my 
                                                     pantry, just what my current pantry would look like).

                                          Now someday...in the perfect house that I might finally be able
                                          to afford when I'm 90, this is what my pantry would look like.


Wish me luck, and check here for progress and steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest. If you have a similar blog or article, please provide a link with your comment, I will make sure to stop by.