For Your Convenience

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Menu, week 1

Okay so I have been terribly busy as of late so I haven't gotten much fun stuff done that I can share with you. I have however just finished planning out a weeks worth of lunches and dinners so I can go shopping tomorrow. I decided not to include breakfasts because I am on a low-ish carb diet (meaning I am eating lower carb foods and using mostly low carb recipes, but don't count carbohydrates and allow myself things like low carb bread, fruit, and low carb tortillas) and writing in scrambled eggs every day just isn't fun. It may take me a few hours, but I will share all the recipes with you.

Friday Lunch: N/A I will be at my mother in laws building a fence
Friday Dinner: Lemon Chicken Packet

Saturday Lunch: N/A I will be at a going away to the ARMY party for my cousin.
Saturday Dinner: Steaks, Salad, Baked Potato (only one, this is my husbands last meal with me for two weeks so I figured what the heck, he deserves meat and potatoes).

Sunday Lunch: Steak Caesar Salad
Sunday Dinner: Summer Squash Spaghetti, Salad

Monday Lunch: Green Salad with Chicken
Monday Dinner: Open faced Italian Sausage Sandwich

Tuesday Lunch: Chef Salad
Tuesday Dinner: Meat Loaf, Green Beans

Wednesday Lunch: Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Wednesday Dinner: Italian Tilapia, Romaine Artichoke Salad

Thursday Lunch: Chef Salad
Thursday Dinner: Pork Chops Citrus Strawberry Spinach Salad

Friday Lunch: Salmon Deviled Eggs, Ben's Strawberries
Friday Dinner: Pork and Cheese Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest. If you have a similar blog or article, please provide a link with your comment, I will make sure to stop by.